BERG CASE-IH BFR
You always wanted to be a real farmer’s help? You can do any job with the Case-IH! The impressive deep-tread tyres and the swing axle will give you the best possible grip in the mud and keep you firmly on the ground on uneven terrain! Make your go-kart even more attractive with different add-ons such as a lift bucket, pallet fork and rollbar with flashing light.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Brakes: Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Adjustable seat: Every BERG Frame has an adjustable seat. The seat can be set in 6 different positions resulting in many years of driving pleasure!
- Pneumatic tyres: Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres. Pneumatic tires ensure more grip on the road and make your ride more comfortable. Pneumatic tires also have less rolling resistance than solid tires, which allows you to drive faster.
- Swing axle: Firmly and safely grounded due to the four wheels and swing axle. The swing axles of the pedal cart ensures that all four of the wheels are always touching the ground, even on uneven terrains.
- BFR System: The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In addition, the freewheel ensures that the pedals remain stationary while the wheels are turning.
- Steering mechanism: Due to the double ball bearings of the steering mechanism, steering is light and supple and you are very agile. The roller bearing in the wheels ensure that you can play for a long time without getting tired.
- Kart dimensions: 157.5X88X102
Max user height: 200cm
Max user weight: 100kg
Pedal kart weight: 51kg