BERG Race GTS – Full spec
How long have you been dreaming about a real racing car? Everyone will turn their heads to look at you in this cool BERG Race GTS FullSpec; if they get the chance that is, because you will soon be tearing off again! Thanks to the pneumatic tyres and aerodynamic spoiler you are guaranteed high speeds. The BERG Race GTS FullSpec is fitted with cool side skirts and front mudguards as standard.
The BERG Race GTS FullSpec is available with a BFR Frame or a BFR-3 Frame (3 gears).
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Brakes: Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Adjustable seat: Every BERG Frame has an adjustable seat. The seat can be set in 6 different positions resulting in many years of driving pleasure!
- Pneumatic tyres: Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres. Pneumatic tires ensure more grip on the road and make your ride more comfortable. Pneumatic tires also have less rolling resistance than solid tires, which allows you to drive faster.
- Swing axle: Firmly and safely grounded due to the four wheels and swing axle. The swing axles of the pedal cart ensures that all four of the wheels are always touching the ground, even on uneven terrains.
- BFR System: The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In addition, the freewheel ensures that the pedals remain stationary while the wheels are turning.
- Steering mechanism: Due to the double ball bearings of the steering mechanism, steering is light and supple and you are very agile. The roller bearing in the wheels ensure that you can play for a long time without getting tired.
- The go-kart has a parking brake for more safety
- Including cool side skirts
- The Race GTS FullSpec is not available with an E-BFR or XXL-Frame. However, the Race GTS is suitable with these frames.
- Kart dimensions: 155.5×80.5x86Max user height: 200cmMax user weight: 100kg
Pedal kart weight: 47.5kg