TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Only apply once invoice is signed/accepted)
- By paying 50% deposit and/or by accepting delivery of rented items, the Hirer agrees to all terms and conditions shown on this rental contract.
- The Hirer will be responsible to check that all rented items are received in good working condition by signing the invoice on delivery.
- The Hirer accepts full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance and return to Owner unless agreed otherwise by both parties. Fees for transport and delivery of pedal go-karts will be added to the quotation.
- The Hirer is responsible for all losses, damage and repairs that may arise from rental.
- This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the Hirer and Owner.
- The Hirer agrees to indemnity and hold Owner harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury and damage to any persons or property arising from the Hirer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defence of such claims.
- If the Hirer refuses to return all items rented from Owner, the Hirer agrees that Owner and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
- The Hirer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to the rental party prior to event (verbally or written instructions).
- Attorney fees: The Hirer agrees to pay all attorney fees and court costs incurred by Owner in enforcing these terms and conditions.
- Payment: Please note that 50% deposit is required to secure the customers rental booking. If Owner does not receive the deposit on/before ......................... 2011 the Hirer will lose the booking without notice. The outstanding balance is due 12 hours before the event or at the time of delivery of items if mutually agreed. All payments to be made in cash or electronic bank transfer (EFT).
- Cancellation policy: If it rains on the day of the event Owner will refund the Hirer in full for the items which were not used as checked by a system of the Owner. If the Hirer wants to cancel the entire booking for any reason such cancellation must be made no less than 3 days before the event failing which the Hirer will lose the deposit. In case of cancellation made in time the Hirer will be refunded in full.
- The Owner has the right to cancel the Hirer’s booking and refund the Hirer in full due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The Hirer understands and agrees to all the above Terms and Conditions.