BERG GO2 (Blue/Mint/Pink)
The BERG GO² is our smallest go-kart for children from 10-30 months.
But do not underestimate this tiny go-kart. On this go-kart your toddler will learn to ride or pedal much faster! In short, 2 in 1.
First, you can keep the pedals folded up so that your little one can ride. Due to its design, your child can easily use the BERG GO² as a push car without the pedals or the rear wheels getting in the way.
Fold down the pedals when your child is ready for the next stage. Your tiny tot can then enjoy riding around on the BERG GO². You do not need to worry about your child tipping over because the four wheels of the BERG GO² keep it firmly grounded. A safe solution!
The design and the material of the BERG GO² ensure that this go-kart is perfectly suited to your child’s age. Neither the saddle nor the steering wheel need adjusting because your child always sits perfectly on the BERG GO². Your tiny tot can easily set off on this go-kart due to the lightness of the pedalling action and the direct drive.
The silent whisper tyres mean your child can ride around whisper quiet. In short, the BERG GO² is the best choice because not only does it make playing fun, it also helps your child’s development. Your child can easily discover the world in this way.
- Is your child growing quickly? No problem! Your child sits perfectly on the BERG GO² without having to adjust the saddle or the steering wheel
- Learn to ride and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- The structure of the saddle will prevent your child from slipping off it
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat
- Your child can set off easily on the BERG GO² due to the direct drive
- The ball bearings in the pedal and rear axle make this go-kart supple and light to ride
- In addition to riding forwards, your tiny tot can also reverse
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels
- Your child maintains control because the steering wheel and the pedals can be operated independently
- Thanks to the ergonomic design, your tiny tot will not catch his or her little feet on the pedals or rear wheels
- Thanks to the sleek, ergonomic design, the BERG GO² is a real eye-catcher in and around the house
- The BERG GO² not only makes playing fun, it also helps your child’s physical and cognitive development
- Available in 3 cool, timeless colours