BERG Basic BFR – Red
This cool BERG Basic Red has a sturdy frame and is thus even suitable for professional use.
Each go-kart is fitted with a coaster brake,handbrake and parking brake. Not only is this go-kart safe, but thanks to its pneumatic tyres the BERG Basic Red is also comfortable.
This go-kart will last for many years due to the adjustable seat. The Basic is therefore suitable for children from the age of 5 and also for adults. In addition, the 4 wheels and swing axle keep this go-kart firmly and safely grounded.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Brakes: Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Adjustable seat: Every BERG Frame has an adjustable seat. The seat can be set in 6 different positions resulting in many years of driving pleasure!
- Pneumatic tyres: Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres. Pneumatic tires ensure more grip on the road and make your ride more comfortable. Pneumatic tires also have less rolling resistance than solid tires, which allows you to drive faster.
- Swing axle: Firmly and safely grounded due to the four wheels and swing axle. The swing axles of the pedal cart ensures that all four of the wheels are always touching the ground, even on uneven terrains.
- BFR System: The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In addition, the freewheel ensures that the pedals remain stationary while the wheels are turning.
- Steering mechanism: Due to the double ball bearings of the steering mechanism, steering is light and supple and you are very agile. The roller bearing in the wheels ensure that you can play for a long time without getting tired.
Kart dimensions: 155.5×80.5×86
Max user height: 200cm
Max user weight: 100kg
Pedal kart weight: 31.5kg